Friday, November 1, 2013

I'd Like to Share: November Edition


The results are in for November!

Humorous

Eva-Joy nominated Alexandra for Les Miserables: A Tongue-in-Cheek Casting
Carissa Horton nominated Charity for Villain School: Tips for Diabolical Success
Maddie Rose nominated Emma Jane for The Party Wire

Inspirational

The Elf nominated Greg Howlett for Meekness of Wisdom
Miss Jane Bennet nominated Alexandra for So Much of Me is Made of What I Learned From You
Gwynevere nominated Kellie for Library
Emma Jane nominated Alexandra for the Stay-at-Home-Daughter Interview on Hayden's blog

Informative

Jane B nominated Olivia Howard for Purpose + Me
Annaliese nominated Miss Laurie for When Calls the Heart: New Hallmark Series
Anne-girl nominated Rachel for Introducing Chatterbox

Just Plain Interesting

Kiri Liz nominated Hayden for The Pros and Cons of Personality Quizzes

{{and just a reminder-- I will be absent from the premises for the month of November-- this, in fact, was a scheduled post.  The lovely Melody will be chatelaine of YAPDB until I return, and she will be in charge of publishing comments, etc.  Direct all queries to her or hold it until I get back.}}

2 comments:

Anna said...

Hi, Miss Dashwood. I was wondering, how do you put the HTML and buttons for people to out on their own blogs? If you know how, could you tell me? Thanks!

Sophie said...

It so happens that Pickle, your fellow Noodle, is acquainted with me. Me being Trixie. Anyhoooz.
My Question IS:
not at all related to this post, but who cares.
can one post screenshots and photos from movies on one's blog without jumping through any hoops? like, go copy and paste from pinterest?
yours respectably,
A W Ingleford

I mean Trix.